A Codemasters anunciou a nova versão do jogo F1, que terá como grande novidade a edição clássica, que permitirá correr com carros e pistas das décadas de 80 e 90.
Veja o anúncio oficial da empresa:
“We’re pleased to announce that this autumn sees the release of F1 2013 For the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC as part of our exclusive multi-year deal with Formula One World Championship Limited, the game will be available worldwide in two editions: F1 2013 and F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION.
F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION is a limited edition, premium package which includes F1 2013, featuring all new classic content from the 1980s, and is expanded with further content from the 1990s and additional Classic Tracks.
F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and star drivers from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the McLaren-Mercedes for the first time, and includes all of the new drivers, updated rules, tyre changes and remodelled handling to authentically reflect the challenge and exhilaration of racing 2013’s stunning roster of FORMULA ONE™ cars. A range of game enhancements, split-screen and online multiplayer, plus new and returning game modes, delivers the most complete FORMULA ONE experience in videogame history.
NEW Classic Content
F1 2013: CLASSIC EDITION breaks new ground to include official classic FORMULA ONE content for the first time in the series in an expansive brand new game mode introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker. F1 Classics allows players to race against a mixture of original drivers and renowned team legends in iconic cars and features four historical circuits. Classic content can be enjoyed across a range of game modes including quick race, a custom championship, time trial and in split-screen and online multiplayer modes. Players will race on grids featuring FORMULA ONE cars and drivers from different eras, experiencing the differing handling characteristics and feeling the evolution of technology over the years, providing an eye-opening contrast to the cars simulated from the 2013 season.
F1 Classics: 1980s Content includes:
- Five iconic cars from Ferrari, Williams & Lotus
- Ten legendary drivers including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger and others
- Circuito De Jerez – Former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX™
- Brands Hatch – Legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack Content includes:
- Six Iconic cars from Ferrari & Williams
- A host of famous drivers including David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine, Alain Prost, Jacques Villeneuve and others
Classic Tracks Pack includes:
- Imola – Former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIX
- Estoril – Past home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX
- All The Official 2013 Content Reflecting what is shaping up to be one most exciting seasons yet, F1 2013 will feature all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™.
Hot Lap Gameplay
Need a little more than just the trailer above? Well we’ve got two Hot Lap videos of Silverstone and Nürburgring featuring in game footage of F1 2013 and commentary from Anthony Davidson.”
O jogo sairá no final do ano para PC, Xbox 360 e Playstation 3.